Hubitat Elevation C7 REFURBISHED
This is a returned product. It's in a perfect condition, fully reset with a two year warranty.
The hub offered here is the newest C-7 European version with Z-Wave 700 series chip, ZigBee 2.4 MHz and 2 pin EU plug.
This offer is for consumers living in European Union. The price you see is the price you pay. No additional import fees, duty or tax to be paid on delivery.
Our price is lower than if importing it from USA yourself. Our price includes VAT which you would pay (on HE+shipping) when importing the hub by yourself.
The Hubitat Elevation C7 Smart Home Hub lets you build your own powerful, fast, and private smart home network with the first consumer hub based on the 700-series Z-Wave.
New optional feature:
Hubitat Elevation is a home automation hub that works completely locally. All automation scripts are executed directly in the hub and stay there without the need for any cloud services.
The idea behind Hubitat Elevation is that all your data (devices and automation) should not be processed anywhere in the cloud making you dependent on the internet and a server run in a cloud by a company that may change its policy overnight and make you either pay for their services or shut them down.
Local processing also means instant communication with attached devices so when you want the light to come on it comes on right at the moment you (or automation) choose.
The hub communicates in Z-Wave plus, ZigBee and LAN protocols making it compatible with lots of devices from different brands like:
- Philips Hue - direct control or linked to a hue bridge; Hue Motion Sensor gets temperature reading when paired to Hubitat.
- Osram Lightify (Smart+) - direct control
- Ikea Tradfri - direct control of bulbs and £10 power outlet
- SmartThings - you can use SmartThings devices directly as well as link your ST hub to Hubitat - please look it up online.
- Neo Coolcam Z-Wave plus - lots of these devices available on eBay.co.uk
- Xiaomi (incl. Aqara)
- TP-Link plugs and bulbs (LAN control)
- Blebox (LAN integration) - in-wall wi-fi modules manufactured in EU most reliable and burn proof.
- Shelly 1, Shelly 2, Shelly 1PM and Shelly 2.5 - (LAN integration) almost full range of Shelly.
- Sonoff switch with Tasmota firmware
- LIDL SMART HOME look here
- and many more.
The list of compatible devices keeps growing:
Many devices not included in the above lists still work flawlessly using generic or other devices' handlers.
The Hub also works with popular TRVs such as:
- Danfoss LC-13 - direct control
- Eurotronic Spirit Z-Wave - direct as well as Google Home/Alexa control
Hubitat is compatible with services such as:
- Amazon Echo
- Google Home
- SharpTools - a great way to see your things on your mobile device - have a look at sharptools
- Yeelight (Xiaomi wi-fi light bulbs)
The other great idea is that the community may develop its own scripts to run any device they want to use. You only get it in one Hubitat's rival (popular in the UK) but it does not offer 100% local processing.
Out of the box you get many apps built into Hubitat.
A few examples are:
- Hubitat Mobile - an app with geofencing, push notifications and your dashboards
- Dashboards - to see the state and control your devices on a desktop or your mobile
- Hue Bridge integration (but you can still control hue lights directly if you want)
- HSM - Hubitat Security Monitor to guard your home and/or office
- Thermostats scheduler
- Notifier - to let you know of whatever happens to connected devices (low battery, high power usage etc)
- Rule Machine 4.0 - to create unmatched automation (easy for beginners) whatever you can imagine using global and local variables, timers and nested IF-THEN-ELSE
- Maker API with endpoints linking to every device connected to the hub both local and cloud
- MQTT client
- File manager
Hubitat website offers many tutorials to get you started. You will also find lots of information and reviews on YouTube. Do not check out the reviews if you don't want to buy ;-)
The package consists of:
- Hubitat Elevation Hub C-7 EU version
- Ethernet cable (to connect to the router)
- 2-pin EU power supply - it's a USB 1 Amp charger with USB socket. You can use any USB 1 Amp (eg. mobile) charger suitable for your country. It only needs to have a USB socket
- USB extension cable
- Quick start guide
We send a UK power supply adapters to Ireland (we may send a UK version of a hub to Ireland).
We are genuine distributors of Hubitat Elevation hubs. We deal with returns and provide replacements if, unluckily, your hub fails. Customs duty and all taxes have been paid so there are absolutely no additional fees for you.
Buying from a EU seller gives you a two year warranty.
The price of the item includes VAT. If you run EU/UK VAT registered business you may get 0% VAT invoice.
The hub will be delivered to you in 3-5 working days by DPD/GLS/ParcelForce (UK) or other courier services (other EU countries) with full tracking provided.
If the item develops a fault within two years from a date you received it you will be provided with an address for sending the goods back. In return you will get the item repaired or a new one. In case we don't have any in stock you will be refunded 100% the price you paid including delivery costs.
If you see your country is excluded from delivery destinations still contact me. Perhaps things have changed.
If you buy multiple items from us you only pay for postage once.