Blebox proxiBox proximity sensor
proxiBox lets you control other devices when you bring your hand close to it.
- proxiBox will make for an invisible switch
- it sends a command via URL to Hubitat Elevation hub
- it recognizes short and long close-ups
- easy integration with Hubitat via Maker API for control of other devices
- great for triggering your smart home automations
- self calibrating
You can mount proxiBox underneath any furniture top (eg. table), wood, glass, ceramic.
Any non-conductive surface will do.
You need to set up a Maker API app in Hubitat then set a virtual switch in Devices. In Maker API get the device's details to copy device's ID.
Set the proxiBox as in the pictures.
Any questions? Do not hesitate to email us!
supply voltage: 12-24V DC
energy consumption: <1W
protection: inverted polarization, ESD
protection level: IP20
mounting method: under (or behind) a non-conductive surface
dimentions: 40x53x18 mm
operating temperature: -10 to 40 C
housing: polyurethane composition not containing halogens, self-extinguishing for thermal class B (130 °C)
communication: wi-fi 802.11g 2.4GHz